RH122 - 3-1/2″ FLARED CONTOUR WHEEL – Coarse 390 Coating
Item Number: RH122
Designed for Fast Buffing in Larger Tires – Medium and Heavy Truck Tire Repair
- Flared contour shape provide wide, level contact with tire’s inner liner surface.
- Removes material faster for less heat build up – prevents scorching.
- Reduces buffing time for greater efficiency.
- 3-1/2″ diameter wheel (88.9mm).
- Coarse – 390 structured tooth coating.
Price is per EA:
Weight: 0.55 lbs
Rubberhog wheels and rasps feature SSG coatings which provide a uniform surface texture for maximum adhesion. Flared contour wheels are designed so that the technician can keep a large area of the tool in contact with the tire, reulsting in a more evenly buffed surface. 5,000 RPM maximum.
FLARED CONTOUR WHEEL 390 SSG
Other related results: